Compliance and Project Management
Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO)
Mission: Enabling successful IT initiatives and supporting business objectives.
Vision: IT initiatives successfully delivered on Scope, Schedule, Budget, and meeting Quality Business Objectives.
The Compliance and Project Management Program is the state's Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) and performs the following functions:
DoIT's PM Express Quick Reference Guide details the EPMO processes and methodologies that will assist you in managing your way to successful technology projects.
Please touch base with us at EPMO@state.nm.us for any questions/assistance or to schedule an orientation meeting.
The following links retrieve important documents necessary for the project certification process:
- DoIT Memorandum: IT Project Certification Process
- DoIT Project Certification Timeline and Gates
- DoIT Memorandum: IT Project Oversight Process
- Technical Architecture Review Form (TARC)
Certification Request Forms
- Project Initiation: Request for Certification and Release of Funds
- Project Planning: Request for Certification and Release of Funds
- Project Implementation: Request for Certification and Release of Funds
- Change Request for Certification and Release of Funds
- Project Closeout: Project Closeout Report Template
Project Monthly Report
Important guidance links are:
- IT Purchase Exceptions
- Executive Order No. 2008-011
Clarifying the consolidation of agency information technology operations and governance under the Department of Information Technology
- Exception Request Form
Important: Send completed exception requests to Prakash Bhakta. Please send an electronic copy (scanned pdf, via e-mail).
Quarterly IT Budget and Staff Report
The following is a link to the report format. IT staff makeup and budget performance information must be updated quarterly and submitted to DoIT on the 25th of October, January, April, and July to comply with Executive Order No. 2008-011.